A panel coming up next week
 is looking for tough questions...

 All the Hard Questions You Thought We Couldn’t Answer

 Anybody have questions of the TM movement to ask?

 Where is Dr. Pete?  He had particular question about
 the research.

 What else?

 Like, where did all the money go?

 Who is TM now?
 How does the org work?
 Could they share actual certified financial statements?
 Balance sheet that includes all the reaches of the movement?
 What is TM's relationship to the Indian Movement now?
 Is Girish out of jail?  What was that all about?

 Other Q's people have?

 Yifuxero writes:
 I'm skeptical of the rationale and underlying assumptions..
 Would one of the conclusions be "Transcending will make you happy and TM is
the preferred method of transcending".  OK fine...let's see some evidence.
 Likewise, with the other claims.
 Will "transcending" offset bad karma.  Will it make people richer?.
 How about curing diseases?
 Make some real substantial claims followed by some good uncooked data; with
perhaps a few citations of peer reviewed research by somebody outside of the
TMO or MUM.
 If the claims are true, people in vast numbers should be flocking to a
practice that has specified benefits.
 Will "transcending" help one in the midst of a Zombie Apocalypse?

 Will it extend one's lifespan?  (doesn't look like it in view of the stats
coming from FF)

 Send Your Q's..
 I will aggregate Q’s from FFL and forward them on to the panel
 for the October 28th Meeting.

 Respond to this post/thread.

 Or,

 Anyone reading FFL but unable to post to FairfieldLife who have questions they
would like asked
 Can send them to:

 fairfieldlife-ow...@yahoogroups.com

 I can include those too of the FFL lurkers,

 -JaiGuruYou
  • [FairfieldLife] Looking... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]