Yep, the big shock to trump supporters, now that his campaign is over, is that
his world no longer exists, and theirs doesn't either. For fifty years, he has
been running on a mirage of bullying, easy money and treating women and
non-white people like objects. The legion of ass kissers around trump have
laughed at his every joke, nodded sagely and appreciatively whenever he flapped
his gums, and told him what he wanted to hear, that he was practically a god,
in his little gilded world.

The worst part is that trump believed it. This unhealthy and clueless sex
offender actually bought it. After all, it was his dramatic production, and a
successful charade for half a century, before his spectacular and public
self-destruction - his grand finale. Like a drunkard at a gala, shouting
nonsense from the peak of an unsteady tower of chairs he has climbed atop of,
before crashing loudly to the ground.  But actually the worst of all, is that
he held out nothing for his supporters, just flailing around and screaming at
the end, actually being booed by the people he has longed to cultivate. He has
shown himself to be anything but a leader, leaving those who followed him,
empty and frustrated.

Sure, he blames everyone but himself. A 70 year old man as clueless as the day
he was born, always leaving a trail of waste and outrage in his wake. Pitiable,
and pathetic. He has done this country such a disservice. I am glad we
collectively came to our senses regarding this puppet, twerp, and user of
others. His name will live on, only as an insult regarding someone with no
redeeming qualities, "Hey, quit being such a trump...". Fame, at last.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-TMiQARBTc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-TMiQARBTc

 Anonymous - Message to Hillary Clinton 2016 Anonymous - Message to Hillary
Clinton 2016 Join us - Subscribe -
https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?ad...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-TMiQARBTc

Looks like all out war between Hillary and Julian Assange and Anonymous.

  • [FairfieldLife] Anonymous... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re: ... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]