---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Unlike the snooze-fest that Doug attended, I was able to hobnob with not only
Ed Malloy, Mayor of Fairfield, but His Magnificence, John Hagelin. It's good
that FFL's power-wielding ├╝bermensches were able to attend both presentations
and keep a finger on the pulse of the community, but clearly, I got the better
assignment.

 To hell with "local dignitary", I want to, henceforth, be known as "Her
Magnificence".

<j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Yep, total snooze-fest. IMO, a better choice was in today's E-News from the
local radio station:

http://www.exploreseiowa.com/-10-21-MUM-Breaks-Ground-On-New-Organic-Ag-Center-/22913510

http://www.exploreseiowa.com/-10-21-MUM-Breaks-Ground-On-New-Organic-Ag-Center-/22913510

"The Maharishi University of Management will hold a groundbreaking ceremony
this afternoon at 3pm for its new 26 acre Regenerative Organic Agriculture
Center. The property is just north of the Campus at 1916 Highway 1 North, next
to the Reiff Grain Elevator.
 A building on the property is being remodeled to house classrooms, offices,
and a kitchen, along with an attached greenhouse.  Another building will be
constructed to house a composting facility, with additional smaller buildings
to store tools.

 The Center will evolve in three stages. The renovation, composting facility
and irrigation lines will be incorporated in the first stage, with the planting
of nut groves and orchards and installing an irrigation pond encompassing the
second. The third stage includes prairie and woodland restoration along with
the installation of a larger irrigation pond. Students enrolled in the 10 month
program will each have a quarter acre of land to manage according to their
particular business plans.

 The groundbreaking ceremony will feature local dignitaries, a discussion of
the design and a program overview. The public is invited to attend."

 God, one day I would love to be known as a "local dignitary".

<salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 On Oct 21, 2016, at 11:23 AM, dhamiltony2k5@... mailto:dhamiltony2k5@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Today In Fairfield there will be a
 meeting for a PhD candidate
 in the school of Vedic Studies
 at MUM to defend
 a thesis.

 Should be insightful,

 Investigating the Therapeutic Effects of
 Reading the Vedic Literature.
 Be sure to take some No-Doz with you.
 3pm
 Festival Hall
 Argiro Student Center
 Maharishi University of Management
 Fairfield, Iowa
 October 21, 2016

 Faculty, Students, and the general public are invited.

  • [FairfieldLife] T... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: ... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]