> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Judy Stein has called other sources making these same
> > claims "slimy"...I wonder if she'll say the same about the
liberal
> > LA Times...
>
> So much for the "liberal" media, eh?
>
> > December 18, 2005 latimes.com : National News Print
> >
> > THE NATION
> > Katrina Killed Across Class Lines
> > The well-to-do died along with the poor, an analysis of data
shows.
> > The findings counter common beliefs that disadvantaged blacks
bore
> > the brunt.
>
> No, they don't, of course.  Disdavantaged blacks *did*
> bear the brunt.  How many white faces did you see at
> the Convention Center and the stadium?  How many did
> you see in the refugee centers in other states?

I myself don't know as I don't watch that much TV, as you obvoiusly
seem to, Judy.

It appears that you are disagreeing with the findings of the article
based upon your own TV viewing?  Is this correct?

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM