Yea, I know, I've tried several brands.  All decent.  But, this was made fresh
at the restaurant, usually right when I would order it, and it just had that
right combination of ingredients.  Sorta like how the tomato sauce can make or
break a pizza.

 Check your local grocery for salsa verde.  It's very common.  I have a
hole-in-the-wall take out at the top of the hill that has good food but their
prices keep going up.  I recently got their smallest burrito and made a not
next time to just get a soft taco which is like a small burrito as even the
small burrito was too filling.

 On 10/23/2016 04:44 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...