Judy writes snipped:
I'm not sure that was what Tom was saying anyway.  I
*think* what he meant--Tom, please correct me if I'm
wrong--was simply that he has realized experientially
that Brahman is all he sees and all he says (and all
any of us see or say, "wrong" or "right," "bad" or
"good," the only difference being that many of us
haven't realized it yet).

Tom T:
YES YES thats all it is about. Brahman as the charioteer sometimes
gets out the spurs and whips and is not at all afraid to lay them on
with gusto. Once you know that as your reality it is hard to see the
old way. Tom T

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/abEMxA/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM