Doug, you got company!

 Might need to bring in reinforcements from the rear guard.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <rajawilliamsmith@...> wrote :

 TM and Quaker meetings don't go together, when we sit down using TM
we use a mantra, learning TM we learn how to use that, we can meditate on bus
or anywhere, but we are ignoring the outside noise. At a quaker meeting the,
impulse to speak is defined  as the word of god.  If they want me to go to the
Dome and give a speech during mediation, than maybe we can go to a Quaker
meeting and tell them we are meditating.
The silents we have during a Quaker meeting is drawn deeper with the impulse to
speak the word of god. but once someone says something its starts to be drawn
away.  If they had to rename the Quaker meeting they should call them spiritual
hacks.