I'd say it's a pretty good position.

 My position, and the position of most idealistic transcendentalists, is that
we infer, based on the fact of being conscious, that consciousness itself is
the ultimate reality. Without consciousness, we would not exist.

And, I accept that inference is a valid means of knowledge. Thoughts and ideas,
not being material objects, cannot be perceived; they can only be inferred.

Consciousness is the ultimate reality - without it people would not be
conscious - there would be no perception. This is a dirt simple fact of life
requiring no further proof.

No rational person would claim that they don't exist, unless they were insane
or demented - it's just not rational. We are conscious of ourselves enough to
know that we exist and are self-conscious.

So, we all have a constructed character of knowing that is self-consciousness
itself: the inherent DNA in the human bio-computer.

 Information is important in reality and in virtual reality.  Information is
important for consciousness to create reality.  Tom Campbell, a former TMer,
explains this based on the experiments with light as shown in the link below:

 http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhMIz_iJtzQ
http://https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhMIz_iJtzQ

 Obviously the system is rigged, but not by an outside power, but by our own
actions in the present and in the past. Life is what happens to you and what
you do back. Only an Intelligent Agent could create anything or cause change at
will - meta-programming the human bio-computer.

 Many people think that life in the world is a simulation.  The proof of this
is the jyotish technique called Brighu Saral Paddhati which essentially shows
the programming of our lives based on the planets in the jyotish chart.  See
the article by Yuvraj Singh:

 Astrology Articles - Saptarishis Digital Astrology Magazine
http://saptarishisastrology.com/astrology_articles.php

 http://saptarishisastrology.com/astrology_articles.php

 Astrology Articles - Saptarishis Digital Astrology Magaz...
http://saptarishisastrology.com/astrology_articles.php Saptarishis Astrology's
mission is to be a publisher of useful and rare techniques of Vedic and Western
astrlogy in the form of digital magazine and articles.

 View on saptarishisastrology.com
http://saptarishisastrology.com/astrology_articles.php
 Preview by Yahoo

 But I'm still hopeful of free will in our lives, especially if one meditates.
Those who don't meditate IMO don't have a method to ease the pain  of karma, or
transcend karma altogether.

 IOW, it is a scientific fact that light functions as a wave and a particle.
But knowledge tells us that light is both.  It would be false to say that light
functions as one or the other.

 I'm not a believer at all in free will. Most research is leaning towards that
it doesn't exist. But enjoy the show anyway and if you do you were
"predestined" to.

 I think that we are all just playing out our parts in a great script that if
really just based on a mathematical formula (or what would be one if math folks
discovered it).  What happens if you meditate you come more into alignment with
that force and you will be less disturbed by it.

 So stopping meditating won't change anything either except maybe the way you
feel.

              • ... feste37
              • ... archonan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... Archer Angel archonan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]