I know TMers who loved to spoon a jar of peanut butter to solve low blood sugar. Works quite well. I like peanuts my self and the local supermarket has a peanut butter machine that makes the best. Just peanuts and nothing else. Actually keeps well without refrigeration.

But peanuts are a bit kapha for me so I need to keep from eating them very much.