VIEW EMAIL WITH IMAGES
|    |
| Office of the National Director |
|  OCTOBER 22, 2016

|    |

| An Important Message to
 the Fairfield/Maharishi
 Vedic City Community |

|  Please see important P.P.S. at the bottom!Dear Sidhas and Governors of
Fairfield,The atmosphere in Fairfield and Maharishi Vedic City is much
enlivened these days with the influx of Sidhas and Governors from around the
country — and even from other countries — who have come to join us in creating
coherence in national consciousness during this unusually turbulent election
period. Wherever we meet them, in the Domes or the square or the supermarkets,
let’s give them such a warm welcome that they won’t want to leave our oasis of
happiness.The extra numbers in the flying halls remind us of all those times
when the Domes were overflowing, and we just felt invincible and blissful
despite whatever was going on in the world. You’ve probably heard from friends
that, recently, many in our community are re-discovering group program. They’re
experiencing anew that special light feeling as you walk out of the Dome after
program.The current elections are crucial to the future of our nation in many
ways. It is not just the executive; it is all three branches of government
which hang in the balance. Let’s use the powerful technology of group program
that Maharishi gave us to ensure the best possible outcome for the whole
country.The evidence for the Maharishi Effect continues to mount up. Another
compelling, new study came out in February of this year, again based on
publicly available statistics. This is a scientific breakthrough that outstrips
all others in its power to do good for ourselves, our nation, and our world.Jai
Guru DevRaja John HagelinP.S. I want to be clear that as a non-profit
organization, we do not support any one candidate over any other candidate.
Natural Law, when enlivened by our group practice, will support the best
outcome for the nation.P.P.S. This does not mean that we, as individuals, do
not support specific candidates. We do. And we should be sure to exercise our
civic duty and vote for the candidates we believe will serve the nation in the
most evolutionary way. |
|   |

 © 2016 Maharishi Foundation USA, a non-profit educational organization. All
rights reserved.
Transcendental Meditation® and TM® are protected trademarks
and are used in the U.S. under license or with permission.
|   |
|   |

  • [FairfieldLife] Fw: ... Doug Hamilton dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]