It seems to me that the ME would have more direct effect if it originated from
The Center of the Universe, in the Maharishi Golden Dome at Radiance, Texas.
YMMV.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote :  Now, get in a
car, ride the train, board an airliner and get to the collective meditation
here fast as you can.  Fairfield, Iowa is legally an easy two days drive from
Texas. It is 6 hours drive from St. Louis. Old meditators should not just sleep
or sit this one out in retirement. We could all use your help now with this.
-JaiGuruYou

 You are thinking I should take time off from work to drive I-35 up to
Fairfield, IA and hand a note to Doug, so I can join the dance at the dome?

We already have a dome down here at Radiance, the TM Ideal Village and a dance
floor at the Broken Spoke in Austin. What steps do I need to know, besides how
to squat down and hop up, or get down on my hands and knees? Thanks.

 I would encourage lurkers not to be wallflowers, using a messenger to send
notes to the people who are actually out on the floor dancing, but to join the
dance themselves. Please get off the sidelines and come and join us. We do not
bite. (Well, OK, only occasionally.)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 Doug, could we have the English translation of that please? I don't get it,
why do they have to send anything to you? Why can't they just post? Have you
got everyone except the regular posters on moderation now?

And what the heck does "add a consideration" mean?

Sal

 On Oct 25, 2016, at 7:27 PM, dhamiltony2k5@... mailto:dhamiltony2k5@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 JaiGuruYou, anybody lurking FairfieldLife at Yahoo who would like to add a
consideration to FFL subject threads can send an
 e-mail to the list owner for consideration.
 Send to:  dhamiltony2k5 'at' Yahoo.com http://Yahoo.com

<ffl.postcount@... mailto:ffl.postcount@...> wrote :

 Fairfield Life Post Counter
 ===========================
 Start Date (UTC): 10/22/16 00:00:00
 End Date (UTC): 10/29/16 00:00:00
 124 messages as of (UTC) 10/25/16 23:13:44

 25 dhamiltony2k5
 20 steve.sundur
 10 Sal Sunshine salsunshineiniowa
 9 anon_alias
 8 awoelflebater
 7 jr_esq
 7 authfriend
 7 Bhairitu noozguru
 6 j_alexander_stanley
 6 feste37
 5 Archer Angel archonangel
 4 olliesedwuz
 3 yifuxero
 2 email4you mikemail4you
 2 archonangel
 1 medinijyotishaccess
 1 William Leed WLeed3
 1 Mike Dixon mdixon.6569
 Posters: 18
 Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
 Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
 US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
 Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
 Standard Time (Winter):
 US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
 Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
 For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com
http://www.worldtimezone.com

  • [FairfieldLife] P... FFL PostCount ffl.postco...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]