---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 How many have blocked you so far?  Along with Barry, I can count at least 4,
and I’m not really sure how many, if any, have deleted me on account of the
election except for MJ and salyavin.
 Sal

 I don't know who Salyavin is on FB and I'm not his friend (he likes to pretend
he is above FB, plus he dislikes me intensely) and I haven't checked to see if
MJ has blocked me but that music teacher guy did (Paul Jones). Rory got pissed
at me and someone called Angela Mailander and I get into some fisticuffs - the
intellectual snobbola that she is - as well as bawee who thought I was stalking
him because I called him out on some bullshit he posted about Robin. Oh, and
then there was a woman from the old Robin days who is this fundy Catholic
hypocrite whose sons thought they better protect her from me and blocked me on
her behalf. It is quite a hoot, as the Canadians like to say. Apparently I am
some sort of menace that threatens their status quo.

On Oct 28, 2016, at 10:35 AM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

<olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Perfect, though I would question the label for Trump of 'climate denialist',
in favor of something like, 'raging, insecure, antisocial sex offender, with a
desire to destroy the world...'. It is a great cartoon, though there is nothing
funny about that ignorant, mean, ungracious criminal.

 You are correct. But this is really perfect for me because I have been
blocked, ostracized, criticized and ranted at by many FB posters from FFL who
fit this cartoon brilliantly. They're the ones who think Putin is a great
leader because he "has banned GMO's" in his country  and has "avoided WWIII
twice" and that that silly Jill Stein (a severely inadequate and goofy Green
Party candidate compared to Canada's Elizabeth May) somehow is "the answer". It
boggles the mind.

<awoelflebater@...> wrote :

  • [FairfieldLife] R... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairfie... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]