But not the devices of Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner, contrary to what you
implied. Thank you for correcting yourself.

 "...the destruction of the laptops is particularly troubling as it means that
the computers could not be used as evidence in future legal proceedings, should
new information or circumstances arise."

FBI agreed to destroy laptops of Clinton aides with immunity deal, lawmaker
says
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-immunized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-immunized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.html

 FBI agreed to destroy laptops of Clinton aides with immu...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-immunized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.html
 Immunity deals for two top Hillary Clinton aides included a side arrangement
obliging the FBI to destroy their laptops after reviewing the devices, House
Judic...

 View on www.foxnews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-immunized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 And your sources for this claim are what, now?

 I think you're either making this up, or you misunderstood something you read.

 According to what I've read, the FBI has destroyed some devices used in the
Hillary Clinton email scandal.

 Yes. The FBI didn't destroy the devices or the evidence.

 The question is, why were the devices killed by the FBI. Obviously nobody can
get any data from a computer that has been wrecked. Apparently the FBI has made
a very grave mistake and now the evidence has been destroyed.

Can anyone figure this out?

 ... why exactly were they sharing devices?

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-comey-broke-with-loretta-lynch-and-justice-department-tradition

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-comey-broke-with-loretta-lynch-and-justice-department-tradition