He’s been doing that a lot lately.  "Observers would not that we “  "It mostly
all just joshing”
And the other day, “the Sanders,” probably my personal fave so far.

Clearly, the election is getting to Bhairitu in ways he’s probably not even
aware of.

Sal

On Oct 30, 2016, at 4:01 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]