 Notice of an Embargo, something of a road closure..

 We are upon 9 days now to the US election. It is certainly time with all that
is spiritual going on otherwise to reel this place back in some and put an
embargo on mundane political bickering that has become exclusive of any
spiritual commentary. This is expected of us as a topical (spiritual)
Yahoo-group and certainly there are lots of other places for mundane partisan
bickering on the internet.

 Notice and Fair Warning: Until the election day in the USA passes a heavy hand
of moderation is going to fall over mundane political postings that come on to
FFL as an embargo.

 There are any number of capable writers posting to FFL. Those who have
spiritual observation to offer can easily continue to offer their
considerations on FairfieldLife, a Yahoo-group community.
 -JaiGuruYou

 Doug, you do realize that if you follow through with this you will be talking
to yourself soon. There are not dozens of people waiting with spiritual
messages to start posting as soon as us rabble move over to FFL-2 after you
kick us out. Surely, if there are those saints out there with so much
enlightened content to enrich FFL with they could have made their presence
known by now. But, I'm happy to move down the road to make room for such sage
contributors. I would hate to think my mundane and petty postings would stand
in the way of wisdom and true knowledge. Just say the word.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <ffl.postcount@...> wrote :

 Fairfield Life Post Counter
 ===========================
 Start Date (UTC): 10/15/16 00:00:00
 End Date (UTC): 10/22/16 00:00:00
 109 messages as of (UTC) 10/16/16 23:12:36

 26 authfriend
 22 Mike Dixon mdixon.6569
 13 emily.mae50
 11 awoelflebater
 10 Bhairitu noozguru
 5 jr_esq
 5 hepa7
 4 feste37
 4 dhamiltony2k5
 3 olliesedwuz
 2 Sal Sunshine salsunshineiniowa
 1 j_alexander_stanley
 1 email4you mikemail4you
 1 Dick Mays dickmays
 1 Archer Angel archonangel
 Posters: 15
 Saturday Morning 00:00 UTC Rollover Times
 Daylight Saving Time (Summer):
 US Friday evening: PDT 5 PM - MDT 6 PM - CDT 7 PM - EDT 8 PM
 Europe Saturday: BST 1 AM CEST 2 AM EEST 3 AM
 Standard Time (Winter):
 US Friday evening: PST 4 PM - MST 5 PM - CST 6 PM - EST 7 PM
 Europe Saturday: GMT 12 AM CET 1 AM EET 2 AM
 For more information on Time Zones: www.worldtimezone.com

  • [FairfieldLife] R... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]