Bhairitu, there is no "central computer" that tabulates all the votes across
the country. There are only state systems (many different types). Common sense
should tell you that. The popular vote doesn't decide the election, the
electoral vote system, state by state, does. If this lady is telling you
otherwise, she's full of it.

 Listen to the interview.  It's not just one state.

 On 10/31/2016 11:40 AM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]