--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anonyff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > The germans are arguing with the french
> >
> > The south africans are arguing with the dutch
> >
> > And I don't like anybody very much.
>
> one of my all-time favorite KT songs!

I am glad you got that reference! i was afraid the joke was a bit too
oblique. That I would get cranky hecklers in the peanut gallery
yelling "see, he is a mean old angry fart who doesn't like anybody --
he even says so himself! Case closed!" -- when they are indeed missing
IMO a funny reference.

But I heard it from the Limelighters. I don't remember the Kinston
Trio verson.

(the next line, from dylan,is also one of my favorites.)

My love winks, she ...

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM