Current scientific findings show that nothing in this world is for real.
Everything is a simulation.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79B3FHi0Fs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79B3FHi0Fs

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <salsunshineiniowa@...> wrote :

 “Pass through the Yahoo-goup”??  How does one do that, exactly?  Turn into a
mass of pixels?

 You and Bhairitu definitely need a few days off.

 Sal

On Oct 30, 2016, at 10:11 PM, dhamiltony2k5@... mailto:dhamiltony2k5@...
[FairfieldLife] <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Some number of spiritual seekers have come to Fairfield, Iowa in seeking help.
There can be quite a lot of help here for many. Some number of folks also pass
through the Yahoo-group FairfieldLife looking for help on their way to
Fairfield, Iowa. -JaiGuruYou

<no_re...@yahoogroups.com mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 What moved me to post here was to get some spiritual help. Someone, anyone,
please help me. I NEED SOME SPIRITUAL HELP. For God's sake! Thanks.

<dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote :

 In posting content to FairfieldLife, a Spiritual yahoo-group, do explain
yourself including a brief note at the least, about why you are sharing what
you are threading on to FFL, a spiritual yahoo-group. Including maybe what
moved you spiritually, that something is spiritually well designed, or that
something could solve a spiritual problem of the audience here. -JaiGuruYou

  • [FairfieldLife] R... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLi... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [Fai... Sal Sunshine salsunshineini...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]