Rick I can't find your original post on this -- but you asked that I
move the "Quotes from Brahman" and Cognitive Errors and Baseless
Claims Forums (I combined these folders) to the FFL Index.

I am happy to do what you think is best, but several points.

1) You are the only one with Edit Access to the FFL Index, since you
are the creator. So I can't move teh folders or add materials.

2) The Cognitive Errors and Baseless Claims Forums are meant to be
more than "key quotes". They are designed to allow some back and forth
discussion and resolution of on such -- taking it off list to both:
clear the main board of "you said" "no you said posts" and second, to
help foster some sort of actual resolution of such issues. Thus it may
jam up the FFL Index.

Let me know how you want me to proceed.

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hemMeA/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM