> Hey Braaa.... Does your penis have any hair on it yet?

Nope. You may not get out much, but college and 20ish girls these days
excpect tight grooming -- if not smooth.

> Or is that a big vagina down there?

I hope not. But I try to get a tight vagina down there as often as
possible.

HEEEE HEEE this is
> satire. I love it! Hello F*ck face! Hee hee hee! Don't
> INTERPRET my words as anger a**wipe.

No, they are far too stupid to reflect anger.

> HEE, HEE, HEE!!!
> Have you killed your dog yet!! Hee HEEE, this is late
> 12th centurary satire!

You wish. The Canteberry Tales are a marvel. But I suspect that is a
bit beyond your tastes and literary experience.

> I'm so smart!!! <cough>
> (Damn, and I thought I was done!)

No, but your Jack Daniels seems about out. Maybe you out to run to the
store to get some more. So you can be "All Jacked Up" all night.

> <Thank you for
> removing some of my kleshas,

Silly me. And when yoo said you were enlightened, I was foolish to
think that already meant your kleshas were resolved. My bad. Oh, you
just meant you were SCI-enlightened. That explains a lot. And I bet
you got a big diploma too from MIU saying "enlightened citizen of the
AoE." And you read that and said, "dab, gum, i am enlightened."

> a**hole!! Satire is
> WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

yea, your Jack looks about empty partner.

> Hey, I'm not angry. YOU project anger
> into my benevolent posts,

Nope. You simply relect your what you are. Which is getting pretty clear.

> sh*t for brains.

Better shit than emptiness I suppose.

> Damn, I
> love this witty satire.

Great. You can try literacy next. Its a log windy road to cohernet
discourse, but I have faith in you.

> Watch out Swift, Voltaire.
> Here I come!!!

Yes, and roll over Beethoven, and tell Tschaikowsky the news. ...

> No, no, turd brain is coming in first!!!

Yes, Do tell. it must be rather interesting having your brain in your ass.

Well, suck it up, and party on bro

> --- braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anonyff"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Okay, would someone please clear this up.  I
> > thought that Tom Pall,who
> > > Peter seemed to be arguing with, was Brahmaaaan
> > and not that turns out
> > > not to be so. I just looked backwards through the
> > posts and the only
> > > post I could find that were from Tom Pall have his
> > name showing. And
> > > all he seemed to post was quotes from Deepak
> > Chopra.
> > > So who is Peter arguing with, who are you
> > attributing the identity of
> > > Tom to?
> >
> > Peter is arguing with old snakes rattling tin cans
> > in the recesses of
> > his mind.
> >
> > Tom Pall is arguing against most veraciously against
> > those who hurl
> > shit at him currently, based on things he said
> > months or years ago.
> > Though then Tom begins to argue with "the list"
> > because he sees that
> > most on it must be like the shit hulers.
> >
> > Tom T. is arguing with all whom he feels oppress
> > him. Which is a
> > growing list.
> >
> > Unc is arguing with Tom P and unamed AMT stalkers
> > who ae out to get him.
> >
> > Jim is arguing, with flailing arms, with anyone who
> > asks for
> > clarification of assertions.
> >
> > (if you sense trend of paranoia on the list, you may
> > not be far off)
> >
> > Shemp is arguing with anyone without a
> > one-dimensional view of the word.
> >
> > Judy appears arguing with no one today.
> >
> > Rick is arguing with no one, ever.
> >
> > The germans are arguing with the french
> >
> > The south africans are arguing with the dutch
> >
> > And I don't like anybody very much.
> >
> > An my love winks, she does not bother, she knows too
> > much to argue or
> > to judge.

> > Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for
> > Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
> >
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM

> > and click 'Join This Group!'
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Ever feel sad or cry for no reason at all? Depression. Narrated by Kate Hudson.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YbEMxA/ubOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM