Otherwise known as St. Bonaventure, (1221 - 1274), whom I believe was/is a
"Transcendentalist" based on his writings, as was Aquinas.  During that era
(and all other eras for Catholics), one best phrase mystical experiences in the
proper context (preferably in the light of dualistic devotion to Jesus); rather
than the all-pervasive Ground of Being.  The Inquisition had its roots in St.
Bonaventure's day.
 ....In any event, I only bring him up because to my utter amazement, he
appeared to me in a positively brilliant form last night in the dream state;
radiating energy so other-worldly that my nervous system in that state
virtually melted but could not easily record as a memory (since there was no
previous data bank to account for that type of experience).  But during the
experience I immediately knew that the amazing vibes this Saint radiated was
only the reflected light of Jesus
 Why he appeared to me as opposed to somebody else, I don't know (yet). He said
nothing specific. Just radiated the most amazing energy to a small group of
persons including me. Trumpian hastag: "More, more!"

 Bonaventure - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonaventure#/media/File:Francisco_de_Zurbar%C3%A1n_012.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonaventure#/media/File:Francisco_de_Zurbar%C3%A1n_012.jpg

 Bonaventure - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonaventure#/media/File:Francisco_de_Zurbar%C3%A1n_012.jpg
 Saint Bonaventure (Italian: San Bonaventura; 1221 – 15 July 1274),[1] born
Giovanni di Fidanza, was an Italian medieval Franciscan, scholastic theolo...

 View on en.wikipedia.org
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonaventure#/media/File:Francisco_de_Zurbar%C3%A1n_012.jpg

 Preview by Yahoo

 .