Seems there is no accounting for longevity.
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/thriving-raw-eggs-worlds-oldest-person-marks-117th-134043804.html

On 11/30/2016 08:43 AM, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Yep, the mortality here it seems is kind of normal given the demographics.

Though:

There is a generational change upon us in this. It is getting clear the baby-boomer is clocking out.

The mortality in the meditator group is proly not that much different from what would be in any well or overly educated groups of white, first world socio-economic, non-smoker, more vegetarian peoples.

One small abnormality in the larger group might possibly be those who had access to more copious quantities of ayurvedic compounds coming directly from India laced with heavy metals. Would need more research on this. That could be worthy of the U. of Iowa College of Public Health looking in on some evident incidence of neurological infirmity in some meditators. There is a hypothesis there to test. -

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <yifux...@yahoo.com> wrote :

Thx for that information. There must be some higher purpose beyond the superficial appearance of Petra's untimely departure. I celebrate her now as a true Celestial Beacon and Angel, as a pioneer in the higher planes patiently awaiting thousands if not millions of Souls to come her way.

One can get an idea of what's going on in the lower and higher Astral planes, as well as the Celestial (the latter indescribable), by accessing almost any of the "lessons" given to us by Swedenborg, for example the Youtube entry "A Day in the Life of an Angel" - Swedenborg. The term "Angel" as used by Swede! nborg refers to any human not alive physically, who now lives in the subtle planes that he investigated and reported on in several volumes - one of which is "Heaven and Hell" available online. (but the Youtube videos are better).

As to exactly what Petra's new work entails, or the plane of existence she's currently residing in,, I don't know but I feel that it will be to prepare the way for vast numbers of seekers of the Truth (such as aging baby boomers), who will be entering those realms. Petra will be there to await their arrival and guide them into the proper environment.

In a separate post I will summarize "Protect Sensitive Stomach Linings" as featured in Life Extension.

I don't know how many TM "lurkers" or others are reading these posts, but perhaps the information may help some.

In any event, I'm envious of Petra. She's probably in the arms of Jesus, while I still on this planet.

Another key principle in the work of Swedenborg pertains to the main differences between life on earth and life in the astral and higher planes. In those realms, people naturally segregate according to the amount of Love they radiate and the Wisdom they posses. Yes, people in the astral have actual jobs - countless types but the overall objective is the common good. This type of separation in the planes can be compared to a mixture of liquids in which the various densities separate according to density. Our Earth, otoh, is a place where one can walk down the street and the Saints and Sinners are all mixed together. Bad situation! (that's a Trump-like hashtag).