(Edited version, adding why below...)

 (Sundays are boring, just killing some time...)

 YS I 17

 vitarka-vicaaraanandaasmitaanugamaat saMprajñaataH.

 vitarka-vicaara*+aananda-asmitaa+anugamaat saMprajñaataH.

 Shearer's "commentary-ish" translation:

 The settled mind is known as samaadhi.
 In saMprajñaata-samaadhi the settled state is accompanied by mental activity:

 first on the gross level, (card: vitarka)
 then on the subtle level, (vicaara)
 then a feeling of bliss, (aananda)
 and finally the sense of pure I-AM-ness ([I] am-ness: asmi-taa).

 I 18

 viraamapratyayaabhyaasapuurvaH saMskaara-sheSo 'nyaH.

 viraama-pratyaya-abhyaasa-puurvaH saMskaara-sheSaH; anyaH.

 After the repeated experience of the settling and ceasing of mental
 activity [card: e.g. during PV TM?] comes another (anyaH) samaadhi.

 So, in the original suutra, the word samaadhi is implied, or stuff.

 But why does Patañjali use the pronoun anyaH (other) instead of "simply"
asaMprajñaataH (opposite
 of saMprajñaataH)?

 If he'd used the latter, the suutra would go like this:

 viraamapratyayaabhyaasapuurvaH saMskaara-sheSo 'saMprajñaataH.

 So, because of the rules of external sandhi, the word asaMprajñaataH would
 lose its initial short a-sound, as in the case of 'nyaH instead of anyaH, BUT
 the form saMskaara-sheSo instead of saMskaara-sheSaH (if the following
 word was saMprjñaataH, without the initial negative prefix a) would reveal
 that the word is asaMprajñaataH, NOT saMprajñaataH!

 Beats me....

 * vichaara