The Mother Divine Program (MDP) it seems is about experiencing the level of
Mother Divine.  It is not so about a form or religion like the worship of Kali
or some such.  The program is a monastic order that is about cultivating the
experience at a level of spirituality.  I have heard a couple of different
lectures given by people who are on that MD program recently and I am with a
better feeling about the ‘cred’ of the program from that interaction.

 This last month during the October Surprise lecture series here in Fairfield
there was one lecture that talked about the substance of what they are doing.
It was quite a good comprehensive talk and they evidently are doing fine what
they are doing.
 In fact it would be interesting to have Rick penetrate their order with his
Buddha at the Gas Pump series and interview some of the members to be able to
hear them talk about their experience.  There is someone in Europe on the MDP
there who gets informally referenced spiritually about experiences
periodically, a long term member of the order who interacted with Maharishi
directly,  it would be good to hear from her perspective.

 yifuxero writes:

 Thx, I've always been mystified by MMY's (and successors) use of the phrase
"Mother Divine Program", since there's no evidence that such Courses
incorporate actual Devotion to the Divine Mother (in the Traditional forms such
as Durga, Kali, and numerous other forms).

 By way of example, Ramakrishna was devoted to the Divine Mother Kali
 Guru Dev was devoted to various Divine Mother Personalities (I believe Durga).
 Also, SBS is featured in a pic along with the Sri Chakra mandala .
 Ramana Maharshi - although a devotee of Arunachala Shiva, had daily Sri Chakra
pujas conducted at his Ashram. (where the Sri Chakra is the ultimate Divine
Mother mandala representing numerous aspects of the Divine Mother.
 Simiilarly, Sri Aurobindo was a devotee of the Divine Mother.
 Ammachi is a devotee of the Divine Mother and advocates listening to or
chanting the Lalita Sahasranama (1000 Names of the Divine Mother), which can be
purchased as a CD from her Org..
 OTOH, I see no evidence that the so-called "Mother Divine" Courses have
anything to do with the Divine Mother.  If so, what manifestation of the Divine
Mother and what are the practices?
 IOW: Lip service.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Courses with Mother Divine in Maharishi Vedic City

1-month December 15-January 15

 WPA     December 22-24 or 26
Meditator Retreat  December 16-18

 The Mother Divine Program
 Vedic City, Iowa

 Application info
 e-mail:
 apply "at" motherdivine.org

 The Mother Divine Program | Blissful Life in Freedom, Fullness & Enlightenment
http://www.motherdivine.org/

 http://www.motherdivine.org/

 The Mother Divine Program | Blissful Life in Freedom, Fu...
http://www.motherdivine.org/ Nourish yourself. Nourish your world.

 View on www.motherdivine.org http://www.motherdivine.org/
 Preview by Yahoo