I was thinking about the problem I'm having along with
others regarding many of Akasha'a posts and I realize
that his satire/sarcasm completely stops any
conversation. How can you resond to posts "replete"
with sarcasm/satire? You can't. You want to
respond,but there's nothing to say. There's no
entrance into the conversation. An occassional
well-placed sarcastic response can be great, but when
the entire post is just a sarcastic riff, what can you
do? Nothing. I used to have a 14 year old client who
was extremely bright, very verbal, and very, very
clever, but he was constantly going off on these
sarcastic riffs that prevented any authentic
relationship to form. You can't have a relationship
with someone who is constantly sarcastic.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM