 From: "Share Long sharelong60@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2016 9:41 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Contrary to MMY's ideas, a businessman recommends

 But Mike, what looks like hard work to someone, might be simply a joyful flow
for the person doing the work.

 I recently heard the story of 2 men carrying something really heavy. After a
while the younger man, by 20 years, noticed that the older man wasn't even out
of breath. He asked the older man why, who said, "I'm not out of breath because
nothing in me is resisting the task." The older man was Lester Levensen,
founder of both The Sedona Method and The Release Technique. The younger man is
who told this story.