Yep, in the collective.  Yes, I feel Card here has a valid observation even as
coming from Scandinavia.  Mundane politic and particulars aside evidently there
is a lot of unsettled-ness that has has been put into people. Figure roughly
that maybe a quarter of the population is in some state of shock and felt a
type of deeper disgust over the election, and for some something like a PTS
experience.

 cardemaister writes:

 Not Trump himself but many peoples' reactions to his becoming POTUS?

 Bhairitu writes:

 LOL!  I doubt if Trump has that much of an effect. Maybe you ate too much for
the holidays?

 "Decline of sattva in Global Consciousness??"

I notice that aspect too.  Like what was the spiritual atmosphere has become
dense, in noticing the palpable cultivated spiritual energetic bubble which has
been around Jefferson County and Fairfield is compressed. People in the
Fairfield, Iowa satsang are noticing that and do comment on their own about it.
 The ongoing group meditation in the Dome still is quite spiritually activated
as a place to Be in. Its contrast is remarkable.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <he...@hotmail.com> wrote :

 After Trump's victory, nothing seems to happen when I do YF?
 WTF is up??  Decline of sattva in Global Consciousness??

  • [FairfieldLife] FFL tru... he...@hotmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] Re... he...@hotmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldLife... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]