David R. Hawkins had a fair critique for understanding some of this uncertainty
in the collective.  He had a developed ‘map’ as the scale of consciousness that
was calibrated on a logarithmic scale of 0 to 1000.

 Hawkins was saying that only some few years ago did humanity calibrate
reaching a 207 on the scale, 200 being just the point at which people can
discern truth from falsehood for themselves.

 One wonders if Hawkins were still around if he would calibrate that humanity
has dropped below 200, to something more in the range of 175 again.  His map
seems descriptive of something more coarse that is more in the collective now.
On Hawkins’ system of vetting, people calibrating below 200 can’t discern truth
from falsehood for themselves.

 Below 200 people are incapable of discerning, they do the best they can but
they are unable.  They tend to just asserts things without much perspective.
 In dipping to below 200, people lose the ability to discern truth from
falsehood and will live promoting in a world of lies.

 For instance from Hawkins' map:

 People living at 175 on the map of consciousness:
 Their God-view: Indifferent.
 Their Self-view: Demanding.
 Their Level: Pride.
 Their Emotion: Scorn.
 Their Process: Inflation.

 Map of the Scale of Consciousness:
http://www.reuniting.info/download/pdf/Levels.pdf
http://www.reuniting.info/download/pdf/Levels.pdf

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 A Phase Transition?  To the spiritual condition of 'fear' where human beings
are running always afraid of what next might the computer hack be in their
life.  The new postmodern.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Fleetwood shares this:

  'decline of global sattva?'. Yes, it can seem that way these days, because it
is easier to feel resistance, which shrinks one's apparent world; less
satisfying. However, as a wise man said, 'take it easy, take it as it comes'.

 Globally, we are in a period of rising sattva, but it must be integrated at
each step of our journey. Light doesn't conquer darkness, it removes it, and it
removes it by knowing through every photon, its identity, and differentiation
from darkness. Just Being - no resistance necessary. The light just acts as
itself, and removes the darkness.

 So the resistance within can create the illusion of a less satisfying reality
these days, feeling closed in, but it is only a lesson plan to move forward,
through acceptance and integration.

 dfbear wrote :

 Agreed, and it's taking place in group consciousness also, which is why you
see a lot of large shadows moving these days. Brighter light, more distinct
shadows = more conscious.

 fleetwood_macncheese wrote :

 Exactly. The polarization also makes the choice, contraction or expansion,
clearer.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 A Phase Transition?  To an ongoing spiritual condition of fear where human
beings are running always afraid of what next the computer might be used to
hack in to their life.  (The Postmodern Age of AI Uncertainty)

 JR writes:

 In other words my dear members, the US has already started the next phase of
the Industrial Revolution.  We are now in the phase of the Artificial
Intelligent Machine Revolution.  And the next step is the Singularity.

 ..
 JR continuing..
 ..Essentially, the singularity is the term used that computers will become
more intelligent than humans.

 But his presentation did not answer the question of how  silicon chips can
copy the human experience of the five senses.  These sense experience is termed
as "qualia" when it refers to humans or biological systems.  But computers as
we know it today are based on silicon which is radically different from the
cell connections in the human body.

 So how can computers understand the sense experience of humans?  As such, how
can computers develop consciousness or emerge from a silicon chip?

 So, Kurzweil thesis of the singularity has a huge gap that has to be covered
for us to believe that computers can exceed human intelligence.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jr_...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 To everyone:

 The FBI has already determined that Russia hacked the election process.  The
Americans may have elected the wrong candidate to be president.  How come the
intelligence agencies cannot determine how much of Trump's electoral votes were
stolen from Hillary Clinton?

 In addition, it should be pointed out the US natal chart is now running the
major period of Rahu in conjunction with Mercury.  This means that the Russians
may have used artificial intelligence to manipulate the American electorate and
steal Clinton's votes.

 Similarly, the current uptick in the stock market is more likely due to the
recommendations of financial analysts using artificial intelligent technologies
such as "deep learning".  From this technologies almost all sectors of the
economy can be affected by artificial intelligent machines like autonomous
self-driving cars and medical diagnoses.

 In other words my dear members, the US has already started the next phase of
the Industrial Revolution.  We are now in the phase of the Artificial
Intelligent Machine Revolution.  And the next step is the Singularity.

 A PTS? Possibly a quarter are feeling having been abused in some way by the
personality of the bullying in the election cycle and then their continuing to
have to meet their abuser everyday in the reading of and the hearing a flow of
agitating unsettling tweets and media.
 And more broadly, regardless of particulars, it seems there is a collective
wondering about the uncertainty and where it is going. Spiritually unsettled,
it seems an atmospheric darkness has come over..

 Lo, Salem's daughters weep around;
 A solemn darkness veils the skies,
 A sudden trembling shakes the ground.

 Yep, in the collective.  Yes, I feel Card here has a valid observation even as
coming from Scandinavia.  Mundane politic and particulars aside evidently there
is a lot of unsettled-ness that has has been put into people. Figure roughly
that maybe a quarter of the population is in some state of shock and felt a
type of deeper disgust over the election, and for some something like a PTS
experience.

 cardemaister writes:

 Not Trump himself but many peoples' reactions to his becoming POTUS?

 Bhairitu writes:

 LOL!  I doubt if Trump has that much of an effect. Maybe you ate too much for
the holidays?

 "Decline of sattva in Global Consciousness??"

I notice that aspect too.  Like what was the spiritual atmosphere has become
dense, in noticing the palpable cultivated spiritual energetic bubble which has
been around Jefferson County and Fairfield is compressed. People in the
Fairfield, Iowa satsang are noticing that and do comment on their own about it.
 The ongoing group meditation in the Dome still is quite spiritually activated
as a place to Be in. Its contrast is remarkable.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 After Trump's victory, nothing seems to happen when I do YF?
 WTF is up??  Decline of sattva in Global Consciousness??

        • [Fairfield... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • [Fairf... emily.ma...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • [... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • R... Archer Angel archonan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]