In sign of the time..
 A Quick paraphrase edit:

 “..In a non-theistic ( non-spiritual) morality..Vice sells and that is
patently degenerate. That is ‘creative genius’, because it can be done and it
makes money?  It is called the degradation of freedom that is run of the mill
upper levels of hell.  That is games-land.

 It gets down more serious when the infection begins to distort the capacity to
tell truth from falsehood. The perversion is the perversion of the third eye of
spiritual discernment.  If you think that that which is wicked is good and  is
nothing but freedom and just a game then you are in worse shape than the killer
out on the street.  The killer on the street knows what he is doing when he is
killing somebody. He is in better shape than the person who does it and thinks
they are just ‘expressing their political opinion’. What is not recognizable is
the perversion of logic that is used to subserve. That is the new sheep’s
clothing that hides the wolf. The satanic is easy to see, the satanic is
chopping people up, killing, rape, murder, drugs; run of the mill cheap
everyday stuff.  It is obvious yes-and-no stuff.  It is when it (the attack of
the lower astral) subverts the third eye, the spiritual eye so people cannot
tell truth from falsehood anymore, mankind cannot tell truth from falsehood.
 --David R. Hawkins - The Luciferic Perversion Of The Third Eye
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWuB14rrMEM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWuB14rrMEM

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Fleetwood shares this:

  'decline of global sattva?'. Yes, it can seem that way these days, because it
is easier to feel resistance, which shrinks one's apparent world; less
satisfying. However, as a wise man said, 'take it easy, take it as it comes'.

 Globally, we are in a period of rising sattva, but it must be integrated at
each step of our journey. Light doesn't conquer darkness, it removes it, and it
removes it by knowing through every photon, its identity, and differentiation
from darkness. Just Being - no resistance necessary. The light just acts as
itself, and removes the darkness.

 So the resistance within can create the illusion of a less satisfying reality
these days, feeling closed in, but it is only a lesson plan to move forward,
through acceptance and integration.

 dfbear writes :

 Agreed, and it's taking place in group consciousness also, which is why you
see a lot of large shadows moving these days. Brighter light, more distinct
shadows = more conscious.

 fleetwood_macncheese wrote :

 Exactly. The polarization also makes the choice, contraction or expansion,
clearer.

 A Phase Transition?  To an ongoing spiritual condition of fear where human
beings are running always afraid of how next the computer might be used to hack
in to their life.  (The Postmodern Age of 'AI' Uncertainty)

 “Postmodernism is largely a reaction to the assumed certainty of scientific,
or objective efforts to explain reality.”

 As Hawkins’ map of consciousness also shows
 science correlates that cultivation of meditation “improves moral reasoning”.
 In signs of the times, a First Casualty evidently is the ability to discern
Truth from Falsehood.

 :Collective Dome meditation numbers are way down,
 :Consciousness on the Hawkins ‘map of consciousness’ falls to levels below 200.
 : then so goes ethics, the capacity at moral reasoning, and the ability at
discerning truth from falsehood. It explains a lot. -QED

 "Evidently, ethics are the first casualty of the new Congress".

 David R. Hawkins had a fair critique for understanding some of this
uncertainty in the collective.  He had a developed ‘map’ as the scale of
consciousness that was calibrated on a logarithmic scale of 0 to 1000.

 Hawkins was saying that only some few years ago did humanity calibrate
reaching a 207 on the scale, 200 being just the point at which people can
discern truth from falsehood for themselves.

 One wonders if Hawkins were still around if he would calibrate that humanity
has dropped below 200, to something more in the range of 175 again.  His map
seems descriptive of something more coarse that is more in the collective now.
On Hawkins’ system of vetting, people calibrating below 200 can’t discern truth
from falsehood for themselves.

 Below 200 people are incapable of discerning, they do the best they can but
they are unable.  They tend to just asserts things without much perspective.
 In dipping to below 200, people lose the ability to discern truth from
falsehood and will live promoting in a world of lies.

 For instance from Hawkins' map:

 People living at 175 on the map of consciousness:
 Their God-view: Indifferent.
 Their Self-view: Demanding.
 Their Level: Pride.
 Their Emotion: Scorn.