From Physics Forum.com:

 Question: Is Consciousness needed to collapse the wave function?
 ....This should be obvious. Imagine a time when the earth was only rocks,
lava, and volcanic eruptions with no conscious observers.  This this mean that
no Wave Functions were collapsed? No. the Environment does the collapsing  You
need to do better research before jumping to conclusions.

 The answer from the concensus of modern physicists.  (Obviously Hagelin and
Chopra are not among them):

 "the answer is No. experiments have proved that it's the setup that causes the
"collapse" .... the collapse happens even when no human/living-entity is
watching..... now one could argue further and say/ask - how do you know if
collapse has happened, even if no human is watching? there is an answer...but
then.... there's no end to such a line of questioning...

Reference Is Consciousness involved in wave function collapse?
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-consciousness-involved-in-wave-function-collapse.507154/

https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-consciousness-involved-in-wave-function-collapse.507154/

 Is Consciousness involved in wave function collapse?
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-consciousness-involved-in-wave-function-collapse.507154/
 Hello: I know it's a rather subjective title. But I am no expert in the
subject and I've read a lot of information in the Internet that is...

 View on www.physicsforums.com
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-consciousness-involved-in-wave-function-collapse.507154/

 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] Does Co... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]