> Check out Daily Planet TV's # 096 and the animusic drum machine
> movie. Also great if you haven't seen the entire Starwars idea
acted
> out in 30 seconds by bunnies. Antigrav also wicked cool.
>
> http://dailyplanettv.net/
>
> Oh, and smile you angry fuckers.

Thanks for bringing this up- Yes, Animusic is very cool! I stumbled
upon it recently, with the drum machine. Also a great segment with a
laser driven electric guitar. Mind blowing stuff! Not only great
animation but captivating music too!

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM