See:

 Donald Trump will be inaugurated at a time when the planets are very
unsettled.

 ..these alignments are not what you want to see in an inauguration chart as
they accentuate the negative rather than that positive.

 The Trump Inauguration horoscope: more like Reagan or... Nixon? | Modern Vedic
Astrology
http://modernvedicastrology.com/donald-trump-inauguration-horoscope-market-forecast-2017-january-16

http://modernvedicastrology.com/donald-trump-inauguration-horoscope-market-forecast-2017-january-16

 The Trump Inauguration horoscope: more like Reag...
http://modernvedicastrology.com/donald-trump-inauguration-horoscope-market-forecast-2017-january-16
 (17 January 2017) The day is finally upon us.  On Friday, Donald Trump will be
sworn-in as the 45th President of the United States.  The outspoken busine...

 View on modernvedicastrology...
http://modernvedicastrology.com/donald-trump-inauguration-horoscope-market-forecast-2017-january-16

 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 It just happened, the Equinox.

 An equinox is an astronomical event in which the plane
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_(geometry) of Earth
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth's equator
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equator passes through the center of the Sun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun,[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinox#cite_note-USNO_FAQ-2 which occurs twice
each year,

 And coming on soon enough to winter and darkness in the North.  What good time
of the year to be inside meditating.  But while the light lasts there is more
hay to put up and wood to stack now in preparation. Meditate and act. Nature.

 I hear preparations for the October meditation assembly are well underway to
house people in Fairfield.

 22 Sept.

 2:21pm on the 22nd is coming!
 The Equinox is upon us!
 Those of us who are farmers certainly don’t need no astrologer to tell us we
are now heading deep into the dark time of the year.
 Already you can feel it.
 A type of chill, lower attitude, and more darkness outside. It is coming.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote :

 However Mercury will be afflicted by Rahu until the end of the month.  That
will effect all ascendants.

 On 09/18/2016 11:53 AM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net