Trump is trying the old "Go Big or Go Home" strategy with his administration.
Sucker punched everyone with no honeymoon period for the press, fed agencies,
and our allies.  And while we are getting buyer's remorse and suddenly waking
up the morning after the questionable pick up at 2AM for cheap sex, we are
finding out how truly vulnerable our democracy was and is.  When got complacent
and Saruman the Orange in the bargain.

The wall will not get built.  Trump is going to fail.  The wall is symbolic and
absolutely impractical.  Trump will learn rather quickly that there will be no
people to pick our crops and the food we import, like avacados, will become
luxury items.

NATO will go it alone and do better,

England will beg to go back to the European Union.

The American court system will be filled with civil rights and constitutional
lawsuits.

Trump will find a warm some where, as per usual with low approval presidents,
and have to institute a draft to find willing soldiers.

Marshall law will be routinely declared.

If he hasn't fucked too much with voter roles, he will be facing a Democratic
Senate 2018 and possibly a blue congress as well.

Good times!