It's heartwarming to see the Sikhs have become part of the American community.
 About three years ago, I made a trip o Chico, CA and stayed in a motel owned
by an Indian family.  The front register was decorated with a picture of an
Indian guru.  But the clerk was an American woman.

 Sikhs to the rescue!

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sikhs-Step-Up-Welcome-Oroville-Dam-Evacuees-in-Their-Temples-413708923.html

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Sikhs-Step-Up-Welcome-Oroville-Dam-Evacuees-in-Their-Temples-413708923.html

 On 02/14/2017 05:54 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6569@... mailto:mdixon.6569@...