As you know Yahoo was breached three years ago and they only recently acknowledged it and told users to change their passwords. Problem is their software is broken and people are finding their changes don't work. Very, very stupid programming.

I don't know of any sinkholes over here. I know there were some in the south bay as well as some bad flooding down there. Around here we worry about potholes, more a result of lack of funds since they need to fund oversized pensions they granted to city workers. Richmond is going bankrupt trying to do that. Those pensions should have never been offered like that.