That's a great story.  I thought she was into being a Muslim.  Now, we know
what she's all about.  We wish her good luck in her new endeavors.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mikemail4you@...> wrote :

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/lindsay-lohan-appears-on-the-view-1.13150265

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/lindsay-lohan-appears-on-the-view-1.13150265

 ‘Mean Girls’ star says she wants to bring awareness to Syrian refugee crisis
Says meditation helped her find a new path in life

 Saying she’s found peace through transcendental meditation, the “Mean Girls”
star, who was raised in Cold Spring Harbor and Merrick, “made a mind map when I
turned 30 . . . of what I wanted in the next 10 years spiritually — what feeds
me, what keeps me humble here, who do I want to help, what do I want to do with
that help. And how can I stay continuously doing those things. I want to make
my own movies, I don’t want to have to answer to anyone. So just focus, stay
focused and really surround yourself with good people.”

https://www.paperlesspost.com/cards/card/24873?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=yahoo_birdlogo&utm_campaign=birdlogo&utm_term=24873&pp_channel=yahoo&lang=en-US
 Yahoo Mail Stationery https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/features/stationery