I guess a dis is intended by characerizing me a pre-pubescent. I am
comfortable with my life at 10. I am guessing you were not -- perhaps
a bully fill of derision for others. Thats what your "dis" implies.

At 10, I was the type who would find wounded birds on the ground and
nurse them back to health so they could fly away. I wouldstay after
school because a sweet teacher offered to teach some of spanish, how
fabulous I thouht! Uno dos ,tres -- its from that period.  I was
absorbed in books and readings, quite above my grade level. Taking out
5 books every two weeks from the library -- the limit. I was often at
th library. At 10 I remember taking outlliteraly 20-30 books on
poverty in latin america because I wanted to do something about it.
Perhaps, not exactly at 10, more at 12 or 13, I became absorbed and
inspired by stories of the freedom riders, and the storeisof alocal
priest who went there -- was beaten and returned to tell his stories.
 The strugles in the south during the voting registration drives,
prior to the civil right movement. And this was in the context of a
conservative household, one not itself driven towards such endeavors.
I was a lover of hiking and nature, and learning the names of all the
trees and flowers in my area -- and in moutains I visited. Hundreds. I
wish I could now remember them all. I tried to befriend some kids
picked on by the popular kids. More inspired by a good friend who did
that, but I followed his kind lead. Though not from a church attending
family, i would sneak into annual communion, And into that so silent
sweet chapel off the church I "befriended" -- not one my parents took
me too. I loved looking a the wind swaying the dense green array of
redwoods,oaks, manzenita and eucaplitus trees in my area. I loved
looking at the sky and wondering where it began and where it ended. I
would stare at teh family bible, neve used, and melt in reverance that
this was teh "word of God". The word of God, here in our house. How
amazing. How mind blowing!

I love my pre-pubescent years. I am sad you did not.

> Hey Braaa.... Does your penis have any hair on it yet?
> Or is that a big vagina down there? HEEEE HEEE this is
> satire. I love it! Hello F*ck face! Hee hee hee! Don't
> INTERPRET my words as anger a**wipe. HEE, HEE, HEE!!!
> Have you killed your dog yet!! Hee HEEE, this is late
> 12th centurary satire! I'm so smart!!! <cough>
> (Damn, and I thought I was done!) Thank you for
> removing some of my kleshas, a**hole!! Satire is
> WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Hey, I'm not angry. YOU project anger
> into my benevolent posts, sh*t for brains. Damn, I
> love this witty satire. Watch out Swift, Voltaire.
> Here I come!!! No, no, turd brain is coming in
> first!!!
>
> --- braaahmaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "anonyff"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Okay, would someone please clear this up.  I
> > thought that Tom Pall,who
> > > Peter seemed to be arguing with, was Brahmaaaan
> > and not that turns out
> > > not to be so. I just looked backwards through the
> > posts and the only
> > > post I could find that were from Tom Pall have his
> > name showing. And
> > > all he seemed to post was quotes from Deepak
> > Chopra.
> > > So who is Peter arguing with, who are you
> > attributing the identity of
> > > Tom to?
> >
> > Peter is arguing with old snakes rattling tin cans
> > in the recesses of
> > his mind.
> >
> > Tom Pall is arguing against most veraciously against
> > those who hurl
> > shit at him currently, based on things he said
> > months or years ago.
> > Though then Tom begins to argue with "the list"
> > because he sees that
> > most on it must be like the shit hulers.
> >
> > Tom T. is arguing with all whom he feels oppress
> > him. Which is a
> > growing list.
> >
> > Unc is arguing with Tom P and unamed AMT stalkers
> > who ae out to get him.
> >
> > Jim is arguing, with flailing arms, with anyone who
> > asks for
> > clarification of assertions.
> >
> > (if you sense trend of paranoia on the list, you may
> > not be far off)
> >
> > Shemp is arguing with anyone without a
> > one-dimensional view of the word.
> >
> > Judy appears arguing with no one today.
> >
> > Rick is arguing with no one, ever.
> >
> > The germans are arguing with the french
> >
> > The south africans are arguing with the dutch
> >
> > And I don't like anybody very much.
> >
> > An my love winks, she does not bother, she knows too
> > much to argue or
> > to judge.

> > Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for
> > Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
> >
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM

> > and click 'Join This Group!'
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM