Bhairitu,

 I'm celebrating spring today, instead of the official date of March 20, 2017.
Now, I've found the painless solution to improving my eyesight.  And after
eating at the Indian restaurant, I walked around the Polo Field at the park and
confirmed the the ayurvedic principle as stated below.  If it's vitamin D, I'll
take it gladly and thank the Unified Field for it.

 The past month I've been taking the Muni train to go downtown on Sundays since
I could not drive with vision problems.  Now, I'm confident to drive to other
places I've missed for a few weeks.

 Hey! We're back to good California weather and maybe lower PG&E bills.

 The Sun provides vitamin D and there as a correlation between that and helping
eyesight.