Thank you Yoda for the thoughtful communique from the Force.
Your Brahmanic messages are becoming more and more coherent to us
lower vibration beings. And relvenat. Keep up the good dharamic work.

your servant, in service

braaahmaan

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dr Pete writes:
> Tom, in all seriousness, have you tried SSRS's
> Sudarshan Kriya? It blows out some pretty deep
> impressions in the ol' chitta.
>
> Tom T:
> Not my issue but a friends. I have been his conduit to work through
> much of his stuff. I did not know the details until recently when he
> shared the stuff about toxic rage. I didn't think too many people here
> were familiar with that understanding. When he told me, a lot of
> pieces of a lot of behavior I had observed clicked into place. It
> seemed reasonable to share that insight. Tom T
> PS my friend is not in a safe enough place yet to encourage him to
> open the doors too far, too fast.

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM