@UltraRishi

Thanks for your post. Congratulations on your navigation through kriyas and
kundalini!

Kriyas are what TM teachers used to call “movements in meditation”.
Surprisingly, TMers, other Eastern spiritual movements, and even Christian
Charismatics have kriyas. There is a hilarious YouTube video put to a Jerry Lee
Lewis tune that shows the gyrations/kriyas of Charismatic Christians. The video
is entitled “Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On! Holy Roller Style!” and is at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWVHpm49tOU.

  • ... 'My Enlightenment Delusion' myenlightenmentdelus...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]