> You people fuckin' disgust me.  You make a mockery of the
> entire millennia-long spiritual quest.  Your everpresent
> hatred and lack of compassion spreads like a poison, and
> makes me at times want to echo Bob Dylan's words in Masters
> Of War: "And I hope that you die / And your death'll
> come soon..."
>
> But that's not true. I *don't* hope you'll die.  I hope
> you all live a long, long, long time in this incarnation,
> trapped in the toxic state of attention you have created
> for yourself and around yourself.  Because the longer you
> live like this, and act like this, and the longer you treat
> your fellow seekers the way that you do, the lower that the
> Hellworld you'll wind up in your next incarnation will be,
> and the further away you'll be from us.

Wow, what a spiritual, compassionate. liberated guy. Certainly an
inspiration.

Please post you spiritual CV -- so we know which paths to avoid.

Maybe you can seek therapy from Dr. Pete.  That ought to be quite a
trip. Blind leading the blind and all. While both professing "We have
no egos, we are liberated, we are superior, we are princes of the
city, we rock."

As people starve and people die of cold -- the two of you thrive in
the warmth of your ever flaming, self-superior egos.

Good luck in the Bardo dude.

All love and compassion for your transformation and real liberation --
some day.

Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you? Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hemMeA/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM