Did you try entering "ayurvedic practitioner san francisco" in Google? You'll get three locations with websites showing. Check them out and try to get reviews before doing an appointment. There are a lot more around the SF Bay Area. Also you could search for "arthritis like symptoms ayurveda". Is it inflammation or stiffness? Those relate to having a deranged dosha, inflammation can be pitta and stiffness vata. All according to what you are prone to constitution wise.