      From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 7:27 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: [TheBecoming] Re: Spirit & Reincarnation

yup, Gulati seems un-reformed by yahoo-groups guidelines. I was sort of
enjoying the spiritual substance of the posts but this is a yahoo-group
mandated to be moderated by yahoo guidelines. In moderation I had given him a
lot of rope. JaiGuruYou, Dug Jung-Un

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <archonan...@yahoo.com> wrote :

This is just SPAM
You are SPAMMING this Yahoo group, plus this content, which is not original, is
just copied from other websites.
The Yahoo guidelines state that you should post ORIGINAL content. If you have
something to say, say it and if you want to make a link to other people's
content, then put in a link.
This stuff  you are sending here to Fairfield Life is also being sent to a
couple hundred other people and groups if the addresses in the e-mail headers
are any indication. It seems to be an attempt to get people to link to a
particular website.
So I am asking the moderator here to block this poster (devindersingh gulati
dgulh...@yahoo.com), after due consideration.

  From: "devindersingh gulati dgulh...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

 Take for example a very big scientist dies today and that means thatall that
he had learnt, he might have read hundreds of books, he mighthave collected a
lot of information in his brain, all that suddenlycollapses. And if you believe
in rebirth, he takes a new birthsupposing, then all this information does not
go with him, it is alllost. But what he had gained in the form of experience
that remains. Andeven today the way in which he will react to his surroundings,
evenfrom his childhood will bear the imprint of that experience because whatis
important is not the information that is stored but the experiencethat is
gained. And that is why in the law of evolution; memory of pastlives is
deliberately taken away, because if it goes on hanging it willbe a burden for
the further growth. What is retained is the experiencegained and that is never
taken away. You may say this is samskaras butthis is more than samskaras.
Samskaras are also the impressions whichare created at birth and various kinds
of attitudes are also samskaras.But also what is received from your past
births, samskara, is a part ofthat experience. What is important in any given
situation for anindividual is the experience that he or she is gaining.The
basic experience that one has to gain in life is theinterrelationship of body,
life and mind. How they can be controlled,how they can be perfected, so that
ultimately the Original Will canmanifest without obstructions. This is the
fundamental thing to belearnt. All else is only instrument of it or helpful aid
towards it. Onemay do hundreds of things but if this does not happen then one
does notreally grow on the right lines. One goes on repeating on and on,
onedoes not grow inwardly. To grow inwardly is to understand therelationship
between body, life and mind and how they can be harmonized,how they can be
perfected so that ultimately the Original Will canmanifest without
obstructions. And if you take karma, any action thatyou are doing with this
attitude, to learn out of the karma this, notmany other things which one can
learn fundamentally, then in a shortertime you can attain to the goal. That
again is a part of Karma Yoga.All yoga is shortening the time. As Vivekananda
said, Yoga isacceleration of experience so that what can be gained normally
withinhundred years can be done in six months’ time, in a shorter time. If
youknow the real purpose as to why what is happening to me what am I tolearn
from it and if you really concentrate upon it then one can growvery rapidly. It
is like a gardener who understands how to allow theplants to grow, what is
needed for the plants and you supply to theplants and they will grow much
better.  The Life Divine – Book I – Chapter
XXIIhttp://www.kireetjoshiarchives.com/audio-video/audio.php?category=rebirth-and-other-worlds&id=490

Gulati

 On Saturday, 8 April 2017 8:55 AM, "devindersingh gulati dgulh...@yahoo.com