It is terrible the Trustees and Rajas and those who defend them have let it get
so bad with the meditating numbers here.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Yep it seems a frightened flock now.
 A best thing you hope for as a sheep shepherd is a leader-sheep in the flock
who has a steady eye with enough bravery and inner wisdom to gather up and lead
a flock with you.

 You look for the sheep with courage to step up and lead and then give them
enough calmness and encouragement to come forward.  That part takes being a
good human being in character.  Those guys of the Patterson-Morris
administrative state of TM it seems clear now did not have what it takes to
shepherd people, they probably should never have administrated anything.

 177 in the Dome the other morning.

 Rajawilliamsmith wrote:

 Sheep herders lead from behind.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Only 179 in the Dome the other morning.

Communal Critical mass?

 It is way past time to re-draft the national guidelines that regulate
membership for inclusion in the group meditations.  There are way too many
“non-compete” clauses that remain in the guidelines, still. Clauses that
exclude capable meditators from the collective of the group meditations.  It is
sinful what the Rajas have continued to abide in excluding people.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 It is time for a new policy of inclusion. The old adage is, “You can’t lead
from behind”.  The ™ Rajas need to bravely get out front on this now. And,those
Raja who can’t need to recuse themselves and get out of the way.

 This part of culture change is going to take some extraordinary leadership by
some brave Rajas to step in to position out in front of us all. ..Grant them
strength.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 I appreciate your concern here but it would be an invasion of some people's
privacy to go on about this here. The more important thing here in this subject
thread is what cultural fiduciary position the TM Raja have with the TM
movement.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <wle...@aol.com> wrote :

 Please share with us as U may know what Rajas have left or become in active in
our movement! Thanks in advance 4 this news