I think a lot of this is just cultural differences. We expect "holy men" to behave to "preconceived notions" of the west. Heck, Catholic priests don't even behave to the notions folks have. You've been to India so you understand the cultural gap. For one thing you have a country where prostitution is more or less legal. Or like Dr. Robert Svoboda said in his interview with Rick, that holy men are celibate until the opportunity arises and after that they are celibate again at least until the next opportunity arises. Same in dealing with money in a poor country. See a chance to make millions selling mantras and they go for it.

On 05/24/2017 12:06 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Yeah, I read the book . Muktananda wrote about an experience of a real *boner* in meditation. LOL, I've had an experience that he mentioned in his book. He had a cobra bite him in meditation, just an experience. I've had cobras slither out from under my meditation chair. Some of the only times that I've *lifted -off*. In fact you could peel me off of the sealing. Just an experience. According to Muktananda, seeing a cobra in meditation, indicates something with the kundalini.

*From:* "jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:48 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Guru Scandals

MD,

There was a guru ( believe it was Muktinanda) in the past who wrote in his book that he had an unusual experience of having a very hard erection during his meditation. Maybe MMY had this experience as well but did not tell his TM disciples. But I could be mistaken.

So...tell us what is mostly *untrue* or *inaccurate* about #15.
*Attempted rape* sounds over the top(but maybe not, depends on how Mia found it).
The Beatles did get pissed and left over the incident.