The Administrative State of monitoring..

 The coloring of consciousness with fear by effect of meditation-monitoring in
physical observation is antithetical to 'effortless meditation' in creating
stress to the innocence of the practice.

 FW: ..refer to Maharishi's Commentary on the Gita, where he states, inter
alia, at VI: 10, "the feeling of someone being around him or watching him may
impede the smoothness of the process of transcending."

  FW:
 This monitoring system is clearly in contrast to basic Program instructions
about not being watched while meditating that are in our Checking Notes, and in
Chapter VI Verse 10 of Maharishi's Gita.

 This system has also been a dagger in the thigh of our Sidha community,
already hurt by decades of authoritarian administration. There are mild to very
hard feelings about it all over town among all those who know about it. It has
put many people off the end of the diving board w the Movement, hurt our local
community and Movement more than almost any single thing that has ever happened
to it.

 note what this 'monitoring' system involves -

 A man up on the stage not meditating, watching each person, counting how many
hops they take per Program, how many times they go to the bathroom, how many
minutes they are gone, how many times they lie down to sleep, for how long each
time, and when they enter and leave the day, to the minute,

 and writing it all down as needed and entering it in a computer spreadsheet at
night, then the record being reviewed by someone else, then if felt necessary
someone who is too far from the Program being emailed anonymously, or asked to
call an out of state phone # of someone they never heard of?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 FW: "..refer to Maharishi's Commentary on the Gita, where he states, inter
alia, at VI: 10, "the feeling of someone being around him or watching him may
impede the smoothness of the process of transcending."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 At this point we should carry on without the movement doing the paying of
people to meditate. That is just fraught with bad feeling. Parse that off to
some other non-profit entity to figure out if it can be. Drop now the IAA and
carry on with a WPA group meditation for those who can. The movement should
simply just facilitate meditation and not try to run the social support program
by monitoring people's lives. Let other parts of the meditating community
figure that out.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 A Responding e-mail: Dr. Hagelin, I came to MIU in 1974 as a student. One of
the best times of my life, I was inspired to become a teacher, moved here to
raise children, etc.

 IF, MIU had had "monitoring"then, I'm sure I'd never have stayed in Fairfield.
Honestly, the concept is weird and certainly not...spiritual.

 I stay because Fairfield is a mature and integrated spiritual community that
supports me and that hopefully I contribute to. I do hope that some thought and
consideration is given to the points about "monitoring".

 I'm sure none of this policy is your design but I'm inspired to write you. One
would hope, that the understanding of the practice

 of meditation, i.e. that "control" doesn't work, could be applied in this
instance.

 In appreciation and gratitude,

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 FW: Friends it is imperative that we all press Dr. Hagelin to put an end to
monitoring in the Dome meditation.  Monitoring as it has been done in the
administrative state of the “grant” program and the Invincible America Assembly
stands as a prime culprit in the undoing of our communal cohesion as a
meditating community.

 There is an elite level of money and administrative apparatchiks in the
movement community who are enamored of controlling people with punitive
controls by monitoring meditation. Punitive monitoring of meditation is
completely antithetical to what we stand on as the teaching of effortless
meditation.  It is time to put to put an end to the administrative state of the
Invincible America Assembly.

 This is an extremely important time right now. As much as one can act right
now,  push this real concern about the group meditation here in Fairfield by
contacting Dr. Hagelin now.

 Dr. Hagelin as Raja of America in the Global Country of World Peace, Director
of Maharishi Foundation USA, and as President of Maharishi International
University (MUM), Dr. Hagelin has the position to pull rank and remediate this
locally.

 Ask him to take courage and right this predicament which is so fundamental to
our innocent practice of meditation as a group.  It is time to remove what has
been a sutra of fear from the Dome community.

 Act now and share your feelings about this with Dr. Hagelin at,

 Contact,
 Write him

 Dr, John Hagelin, MUM President’s Office

 Leave a Phone Message

 Tell him:

 Dr. Hagelin,,
 Please dissolve all the Meditation Monitoring System(s) and get the movement
out of all the business of monitoring people (students, faculty, grantees,
citizens, old initiators/govs of TSR) and their meditations.

 The large principle here is that monitoring the way it has been done in the
Domes is fundamentally antithetical to the effortless practice of meditation
there.

 Tell this to Dr. Hagelin and anyone else who could help.

 For the community don’t lose this opportunity now to:

 Stop the ‘grant’ program right now as it is run. It is way too corrosive to
the element of innocence and effortless meditation there.  Let some other
community group figure out how to support these few indigents who are
meditating on the “long program” in the Domes. Everything should be done to
support them but it is clearly time to get the movement out of the
administration of the grant. The money and with its monitoring the grant has
destroyed the whole coherence of what was the place.

 A substantial “principle of the 2nd element” towards correcting this is to
completely skip trying to ‘solve’ the problem on the level of the problem but
simply to stop having the movement run the ‘grant’ program as the Invincible
America Assembly.

 There have been weeks-long ongoing considerations of this in small groups and
meditating community committees including grantees, university, TSR, IAA and
administrator members of the meditating community..

 Summary links, open and scroll down..
 The FairfieldLife forum can be read by the public without having to join as a
group member,

 Fairfield’s Crisis of Meditator Numbers in the Dome
 https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/g roups/FairfieldLife/conversati
ons/messages/434720
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/434720?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

roups/FairfieldLife/conversati ons/messages/434676
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/434676?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

 Why does it matter?.. In Statistical Truth, The Call to Spiritual Order,Rally
Now to Meditation! https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/g
roups/FairfieldLife/conversati ons/messages/434677
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/434677?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

 Act now
 with the best of kind regards,

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 As an advocating force behind meditation monitoring,
 Raja Bob LoPinto,  someone was saying LoPinto is not a TM teacher?
 Is that true?
 Minister of Finance and Planning: Raja Bob LoPinto
 Deputy Minister: Dr. Markus Gerber
 http://www.globalcountry.org/wp/ministries/
http://www.globalcountry.org/wp/ministries/

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 e-mail asks, Is this more just a matter of principle?
 People choose not to be on these programs because they are monitored?
 It reaches in and affects the practice of meditation for those sitting in the
domes?

 Spreadsheets of the long term attendance data and its graphs show empirically
what has happened. The communal narratives certainly describe it. More recently
in committee meetings other minds more versed in Vedic Science figured the ill
effect of monitoring’s connection out.  From cultivated Mother Divine and IAA
alumni and those current on the grant programs evidently in report there is a
fear and hurt that is put in people by the monitoring. All this taken together
becomes compelling evidence that monitoring the way it is done is ‘deeply’
offending to the practice of meditation.  The data shows there a need now for
acknowledging the policy problem and remediating it.

 A more recent interview tells of someone intentionally working at throwing the
observers off (during meditation) by constantly changing outward patterns
during practice and the hopping performance so there is no trend to record.

 We found the same thing before in the couple of years of committee work prior
to the former University President’s removal which also collected these
narratives related to student (MSAE, MIU & MUM) experience.  Same offending
problem which then got identified as a policy problem and remediated. Work in
progress. -

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 By e-mail:

 "They" actually do that??? Ie monitor meditation????  WTF

 What is this "physical monitoring"? Are they walking around checking to see if
you're awake? Hopping?

 Money clearly is primary as a corrupting force in the ruin of the system here.

 Now, in an abundance of fear for my own Dome badge status I can neither
confirm or deny here that there are monitors hired in both Domes to have their
eyes open during meditation observing and making records of parameters of how
the grantees meditate. That spreadsheets are made. That Grantees who are not
productive within parameters as meditators are consulted with and may be
dropped from the grant, so it is said. I can neither confirm or deny I have
seen this. I do hear firsthand narratives of assembly meditators quitting the
assembly no longer going to the dome meditation having disliked being followed
to the toilets, being forced to hop for hours by guideline and such or
harangued to give ‘number one’ experiences of meditating. Some broken hearted
(energy system) demoralization from the experience.

 Qualitatively I can vouch that generally people are actually sitting up
attending more to meditate now than before there was monitoring of the grant $.
 Possibly this one aspect of more people actually sitting up and meditating is
a general benefit of the greater expectations in monitoring. Before the
monitoring of the grant the meditating community with its Domes were well known
for its TM sleepers “dosing for dollars”. Quite evidently there now is a lot
more meditating going on per dollar granted for meditating than before but a
spiritual hurt otherwise here has been great.

 Not like it used to be but the Domes even with their incredibly attrited
numbers are still powerfully activated spiritual places to meditate. That a
meditator would live in Fairfield and not go to the Dome meditation? God save
the Domes.

 Succinct Action Steps for Dr. Hagelin to Engage

Group conversations and committee summaries:
 Top of list: Re-articulate Communal Mission

 Dissolve all the Meditation Monitoring System(s). Get the movement out of all
the biz of monitoring people (students, faculty, grantees, citizens, old
initiators/govs of TSR) and their meditations.

 Dissolve the IAA grant program as it is currently.  Re-Start a World Peace
Assembly for those who can.

 Shorten the morning and evening long program by letting attendees out of the
Domes by 11:45am and 6:15pm so our meditators could be eating and networking in
sync with the larger meditating community around them. Axe the time spent on
the puja and the 10am ‘number one’ experience meeting in the middle of the
morning meditation.
 Worst than just being spartan the grant program as it has been administered
turns these people into renunciate sanyasis in our midsts.

 Stop the daily Puja Performance as part of the Dome meditation program

 Stop the 10:00am ‘number one experience’ sessions. Make that meeting now
separate from the meditating of the group.

 Get the Dome WPA meditation down to two long programs for anyone who would
take the time.

 Advocate largely for the larger group meditation by the practice of
transcendent meditative experience along with the science, and not through
disciplinary punitive means of judging or monitoring of practice while
meditating, the level of fealty of faith or belief, or the individual lives of
members.

 Done.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Dear Dr. Hagelin, Please Stop the grant program right now as it is run. It is
way too corrosive to the element of innocence and effortless meditation here.
Let some other community group figure out how to support these few indigents
who are meditating on the “long program” in the Domes. Everything should be
done to support them but it is clearly time to get the movement out of the
administration of the grant. The money and its monitoring the grant has
destroyed the whole coherence of what was the place.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Q: They wonder, why are people not meditating together?

 A:Using our own communal technical Vedic Science nomenclature..  Monitoring
lowered the group coherence and numbers meditating in Fairfield by 'tainting
the wave function' of consciousness as the wave function of individual
consciousness collapses in meditation(™).

 The coloring of consciousness with fear by effect of monitoring in physical
observation is antithetical to meditation in creating stress to the innocence
of the practice.

 It was the same complaint of students both at MSAE and MUM over being graded
on their meditation practice by monitors and having that grade go in
transcripts. The same complaint of the file-making on meditator’s private lives
by ‘the administrative state’ of the ™ movement.

 The monitoring needs to be decompressed to something else to help get back to
increased levels of communal cohesion again.

 Towards Regaining Communal Critical Mass:

 Also, it is way past time to re-draft the national guidelines that regulate
membership for inclusion in the group meditations.  There are way too many
“non-compete” clauses that remain in the guidelines, still. Clauses that
exclude capable meditators from the collective of the group meditations.  It is
sinful what the Rajas have continued to abide in excluding people.

(Message over 64 KB, truncated)