Yes, and here in Fairfield, Iowa while there are large spiritual matters at
hand pressing in the local meditating community ( “All politics is local..”
-O’Neill)  it becomes a wonder that some could be so ‘triggered’ and then
compelled to surface here posting chomp at mundane political and partisan
analysis without attempt at spiritual consideration or reflection as if there
are not news, political forums and blogs that focus on that analysis more
narrowly otherwise.
 Yes, one could wonder about the persons who would come to a public spiritual
forum and post mundane contention as to what they do practice as process of
their own spiritual cultivation. Do they regularly practice a meditation and
what relationship might it have to their socio-civic life, such as their
particular politic. -JaiGuruYou

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Yes, ..! Been mediating quite regularly. Thanks for your concern.

 I'm pretty sure I didn't start the thread though. Do you have the same concern
for the person who did... or is it just me?