Brilliant feste.  So instead of insults, do you actually have anything of
substance to contribute? I'm misinformed?  So by all means, tell us what the
reality is.  All you have to do is look at the Women's Dome to know it has, or
had, a big problem with mold. I was simply conceding that since I hadn't been
inside in quite a while, I didn't have all the answers. Unlike you, apparently.

Sal