The gospel account says that the magis came during the winter and Mary and
Joseph came to the Bethlehem area for the census conducted by the Romans.  But
an argument can be made that the Romans wouldn't have conducted the census
during winter because the roads would have been dangerous and slick due to the
snow.  So, the Romans would have conducted the census during spring when the
roads are safer for people to travel.

 At that time, the occurrence of two exalted planets would have occurred in
-2BCE--not the years before or after.  So, at 19:00:00 hours, the exalted
Jupiter would have been in conjunction with the Moon directly above the sky of
Bethlehem.  The exalted Sun would have been directly to the west which was
during sunset.  When you tiangulate the directions of these planets, the points
would have met at the location where the magis found Jesus in the town's
manger, where animals were barned for the night.

 The one that I'm referring to Claims that Jesus was born sometime in the
spring around 2 or 3 BC. However, December 25 is when the magi found Christ.
According to one of the Gospels, Jesus was a toddler, living in a house by
then, not an infant.