UN refugee agency: A Record 65.6 million people displaced worldwide.. by
conflict
 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-40321287

 It is a smaller increase than 2014-15, when the figure rose by five million.
 But the UN high commissioner for refugees Filippo Grandi said it was still a
disheartening failure of international diplomacy.
 "The world seems to have become unable to make peace," Mr Grandi said.
 "So you will see old conflicts that continue to linger, and new conflicts
erupting, and both produce displacement… forced displacement is a symbol for
wars that never end."

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 "..in the field of conflict resolution, the first stage in the emergence of
war is mounting societal stress—political, religious, and ethnic tensions. “If
these tensions grow unchecked—if they reach a boiling point—they inevitably
erupt in social violence, terrorism, and war,”

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Waging World Peace in Conflict Resolution.

 In addition to food aid delivered to regions with huge dislocated populations
there should also be programs and resources allocated to conflict resolution.
Resources for people in these regions to learn how to meditate as part of a
process of larger conflict resolution in the world. A larger source in world
food insecurity that is driving people from their homes is war, conflict.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Both Science and experience say quite evidently that meditating and meditating
in groups by effect creates peace.  That meditation creates peace is now simply
and plainly statistical fact, a truth.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 In the world today there are 65.8 million people displaced from their homes
due to war. While the need right now for food is extreme to feed children and
families dislocated by war the need for conflict resolution is huge also to
stem the undertow tides of population dislocation in the world.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 US warns Beijing on South China Sea islands
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40141541
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40141541 Why is the South China Sea
contentious? http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-13748349

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 US President Donald Trump has said he would like to solve the North Korea
crisis diplomatically, but that a "major, major conflict" is possible.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 In meditating here we, the world, can’t afford what leadership we have had on
this.

 This is not a time to retreat on doing whatever we must in sustaining and even
enlarging on group meditation here right now.

 "An unchecked Iran has the potential to travel the same path as North Korea
and to take the world along with it," Mr Tillerson said.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 North Korea tension: China 'seriously concerned' about nuclear threats.

 China's Foreign ministry spokesman Lu Kang said China opposed words or actions
that could further raise tension.

 Damn the Torpedoes. ..

 It is time to deploy for peace.

 We need volunteers right now and then even conscription beyond this if we
can't have the volunteers join in right away for world-wide service. Call up
the reserves, even the young in their schools, the old too, the home-makers and
the workers of our farms, factories and service industries, everyone. Like the
old minute-soldiers of our frontier militias, the sons and daughters of liberty
and committees of safety to deploy where ever they are, to stop in their busy
outer lives and take the time to go within even for a moment's meditation where
ever they Be! It is time to activate the transcendental meditator as mediator
in field effect of peace everywhere.

The Dome doors open for meditation at 6:40am and 4:00pm CST

 For any who do not have a Dome badge,
 there is an open silent group meditation at 5pm weekdays at 51 N. Court in
Fairfield.

 South China Sea Heats Up Again.  Philippine Army To Occupy Disputed Islands In
South China Sea
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/06/522891024/duterte-orders-philippine-army-to-occupy-disputed-islands-in-south-china-sea

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/04/06/522891024/duterte-orders-philippine-army-to-occupy-disputed-islands-in-south-china-sea

 from e-mail, it would be great to have an air conditioning program for N.
Korea like Maharishi had for China before.

 'Damn the Torpedoes'?  We are talking targeted nuclear tipped warhead missiles
there and If only one of those goes off anywhere over there..

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 China and Asia are back in the news..

 China’s Missile Defense Meltdown with the US:

 http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-39254254
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-39254254
 [read further down in this BBC blog through to the transcript interview for
the insight. Yikes!]

 And deploy peace making to all quarters: Turkey, Russia, Syria, the whole of
the Mid-East, Putin v. Nato/Europe, Crimea, Georgia, Baltic Countries,
Sub-saharan Africa..

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote :

 Transcendental Revolution.. A call to meditative 'Inaction'!
 Enter the Vacuum State:

  It's the Ukraine, Russia and the Crimea too.  That part of the world has just
festered too long in incoherence. The foreign policy of all good nations should
be to deploy meditators in to the Crimea now, to occupy the Crimea with
vibration of peace.

 It high is time to bring spirituality back to Russia and the Ukraine. As the
science shows as is the experience we know, change in this case begins within.
It is quite time to launch a landing of meditation in these troubled places.
Mediation, Meditation in collective consciousness by more meditators for world
peace. It is time to launch a spiritual blessing for that part of the world for
a substantial lasting cultural change there for everyone's peace and
well-being. It is quite time to at least bring higher brain coherence
functioning, if the parties there don't want to talk about higher spirituality.
At the least deploy there going in with more meditation, show them the science,
and have them teach their school children to meditate for all kinds of good
modern materialistic reasons if they ever want to have any competitive chance
in the world for their people and the future of their children. Practicality if
not just Spirituality. There is all kind of good reason for meditation to be in
there. -U.S. Buck

 Peace by the Meissner-like effect of groups meditating:

 Creating an Ideal Society:
 The phenomenon of a powerful influence of harmony spreading through a whole
community or nation when a small fraction of the population practices the
Transcendental Meditation technique is known as the Maharishi Effect [ME]. The
influence of orderliness generated from the state of infinite correlation
experienced during the Transcendental Meditation technique is so powerful that
even one per cent of the people in society practising the Transcendental
Meditation technique is sufficient to neutralize negative tendencies and give
an evolutionary direction to community life as a whole. With the growth of
individual consciousness, family consciousness, community consciousness,
national consciousness, and world consciousness are enriched. More than one and
a half million people currently practising the Transcendental Meditation
technique are constantly intensifying the Maharishi Effect and contributing to
the Age of Enlightenment. The dawn is rising to the day.

 Brave meditators, you have done all we asked you to do, and more than could be
reasonably expected; but your own global country of World Peace is at stake,
your partners, families, your homes and all that you hold dear. You have worn
yourselves out with fatigues and hardships of waging world peace, but we know
not how to spare you. If you will consent to stay in the Domes only one month
longer, you will render that service to the cause of liberty of all and to your
global country of world peace which you probably never can do under any other
circumstances.
 -Buck in the Dome

 Transcendental Meditation:

 Crime rate decreased in cities after one percent of their populations had
begun practicing the Transcendental Meditation technique. -Editors

 Paper 98
 Improved Quality of Life Through The Transcendental Meditation Program:
 Decreased Crime Rate

 Paper 98
 Introduction
 In 1960 Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, founder of the Transcendental Meditation
program, predicted that a transition in society toward a more orderly and
harmonious functioning would occur when a small fraction -on the order of one
percent- of a population practiced the Transcendental Meditation technique (6),
and in December 1974 we found that crime rate did decrease in four midwestern
U.S. Cities in which one percent of the population was practicing the TM
technique.

 Scientific Research on the Transcendental Meditation Program
 Collected Papers,
 Volume I,
 1977
 Editors,
 Orme-Johnson
 Farrow
 pp 727

 In the East China Sea, in very practical terms I should really quite like to
see a well formed coalition made of the United Nations Peace-keepers
immediately handling the logistics of a landing of teams of AFSC Quakers as
experienced mediators of conflict and meditators from the Global Country of
World Peace in field effect as a joint peace-making task-force.   In coalition
of peace-keeping make a landing now on some island rock between them countries
all for a residence of coherence mediation meditation.  It is high time to
attack the incoherence there directly with a much more aggressive mediation of
transcending meditation.
 -Buck

 Revolution now! It is high time we claim our revolutionary heritage back from
the Movement's suits. As meditators we need to take our cause with peace
directly to the barricades again; the need be here in this world today that we
deploy now and lay siege with meditation even to the Great Walls of China in
that troubled incoherent part of the world. It is time for great spiritual and
scientific revolutionary action of mediation, meditation everywhere. If they
won't let us inside to China to meditate, a mediation with peace there, then,
occupy their Great Wall. Garrison their block houses with meditation. !Occupy
Now!

 Revolution:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH9zG28GQEg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH9zG28GQEg

 Police in China's restive Xinjiang region have shot dead eight people during a
violent clash on Monday
 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-25546531
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-25546531

 The East China Sea is an ideal location to wage peace from now. It is time to
occupy the whole region with peace. Surround the place with meditation. We need
mediators, meditators, and peace-keepers there now. Quakers as mediators,
mediators from the Global Country of World Peace, and the United Nations
Peace-keepers for logistics. What are the TM Rajas doing about peace there?
 -Buck

 Japan's Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe's visit to the Yasukuni shrine has angered
many in China and South Korea

 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-25524559
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-25524559

 From quite early on Maharishi Mahesh Yogi employed the

 radical direct action of groups meditating deployed in field effect as like
the Meissner Effect of consciousness mediation of meditation as then even in
1962 meditating a peaceful resolution to the Cuban Missile crisis of 1962.
Maharishi called for group meditations at that time to avert the critical
danger of incoherence the world was suffering in at that moment in time.   In a
move of scientific radical peace-activism Maharishi lead group meditations
against the turmoil in the world then. To his transcendental mediation we look
back at it now as The Cuban missile crisis of 1962.

 Radicalism 1962,   Radical Peace and The 1962 Cuban missile crisis: As a 20th
Century revolutionary in radical peaceful affect, a prominent millenarian of
his age, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi was boundlessly persistent, constant and
consistent in his coming out of India going around the world in  peace activism
of direct-action through introducing and  inciting the mediation for peaceful
resolution of world conflict  by the effect of group meditation.

 Revolution: Maharishi's formula to change the world

Waging Radical Peace, Maharishi 1983.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6lCNQ9DTOY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6lCNQ9DTOY
 Radical Transcendentalism,
 It is quite time to own being peace-revolutionaries; it is quite time to own
being radicals of direct-action in mediation of meditation as Maharishi's TM
revolutionary peace-activists.
-Buck in the Dome
 Deploying Radical Peace, Maharishi 1967:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3qOxNjNms0&list=PL6468F67BE38B5F92
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3qOxNjNms0&list=PL6468F67BE38B5F92
 Look this ain't just some theory or theology of peace.  This is practical
science that should be public policy everywhere today.  This is peace-activism
as direct-action; disciplined practicum as mediation and practical in the
world. Deeply spiritual and scientific at the same time. Only ignorant
science-haters can deny the facts of peace-making now. It is time to deploy
peace-making mediation meditation all around the world.
 -Buck

 The updated mediation meditation of Love is here now. Love is downloading even
as you read this if you are open to reading and then transmitting Love beyond.
There has been long ago that old humankind testament in covenant of causality
with the Unified Field and then updated with the Jesus testament of love and
also the vector of Compassion the Buddha has taught.

  It is quite time to download, update and install the New Love now, the Love
vector of the Unified Field as a mediation of meditation in of the age of
science now. All we are saying is give peace a chance, it is time for the new
Love of mediation meditation with others. Love thy neighbor, it is time for
group meditation as mediation in the world,
 -Buck in the Dome

 Misery in the East China Sea, what could any of us do to regenerate
spirituality there in that part of the world? Download and send the vector of
Love.. as a field effect of love coherence for the planet and its people. Love
thy neighbor in mediation of meditation. Demonstrated now by even the evidence
of science, clearly by mediation of meditation any of us could help
individually and any could redouble their influence by joining with a group
nearby in meditation of mediation. The old teaching is updated. One need only
have the intent, attend to it in heart and sit with it in consciousness. This
is the simple teaching that Nader Ram now comes with as modern scientific talks
about Ved and physiology. This is about the modern revolution of 'Love Thy
Neighbor'. The world can not afford to have old meditators by themselves
sitting this one out in the cold. This was Maharishi's scientific revelation to
the modern world, the modern update of George Fox, Francke, Spener, Emerson,
Jesus and all great transcendentalists through time.  It is time for the
revolution of Love, the modern update to take the place of the old love.   It
is certainly time to come to meditation for everyone but especially now for
those who know better.
 In Love it is time to march together to the Domes to meditate
 and send an update of Love as a truly yahoo kind of kindness by wireless
spiritual ethernet
 of the human heart to these places and these people on the earth who suffer so
in the hand of their unkindness,
 -Buck in the Dome

 WLeed3 writes: I ALWAYS CARRY A COPY OF THE THEORY OF ABSOLUTE DEFENCE WITH OR
ABOUT ME,( COL. LEED RET. US ARMY} & FULL AGREE WITH IT & THE IMPORTANCE OF
MEDITATION & HTE WORKS DONE IN THE DOMES & ELSEWHERE. excellent THEY ARE THE
REAL SOLDIERS OF PEACE THANKS  TO YOU ALL WHO SO PRACTICE SUCH  IN fAIRFIELD OR
ELSE WHERE. PEACE VIA SILENCE sHIVA- SILENCE DISTROYS IGNORANCE ETC. SEE THE
NATERARAJ -- SHIVA DANCING FOR ITS SYMBOLISM!     AGAIN THANKS BUCK.

 i ALSO AGREE TO LET THE ANKLE BITERS BE GONE FROM FAIRFIELDLIFE TO AGAIN RAISE
THE STANDARDS & ENJOY SWEETER WORDS HERE.& SOON! PLEASE RICK

 Om
 Shanti
 Om